LOS ANGELES FINANCIAL ADVISOR FIDUCIARY
FIVE QUESTIONS THAT WE ANSWER IN THE AFFIRMATIVE AS A FIDUCIARY
- Will you put my best interests above all others?
- Will you act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence and good judgment of a professional?
- Will you provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts?
- Will you avoid conflicts of interest whenever possible?
- Will you fully disclose and fairly manage, in my favor, unavoidable conflicts?
* Required disclaimer: Fiduciaries are required by law to act in a client’s best interest. Bob and Andrew as investment advisor representatives work on a fee for service basis as fiduciaries.