Learn about these credentials.
Los Angeles Financial Advisor Andrew Eddy is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant, and holds the Chartered Financial Consultant®, Chartered Life Underwriter®, and Accredited Investment Fiduciary® designations.
How can nearby Santa Monica, CA financial advisor Andrew Eddy, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant help you?
How do we build our assets and protect our family?
How do we minimize taxes with our investments?
What retirement plan options are available to us?
How do we manage our deferred compensation?
How do we plan for the sale of our business?
How do I re-evaluate my finances after divorce?
How do we manage our stock options?
WHO WE HELP
HOW WE HELP
Bob and Andrew incorporate your holistic objectives into a personalized strategy.
- 401Ks and 401K Rollovers
- SEPs and IRAs
- Deferred Compensation
- Stock Options
- Pension Plans
- 529s and College Funding
- Retirement Income
- Family & Business Protection
- Multi-generational Advisory
TD Ameritrade holds over $1.3 trillion in client assets.* Learn more about TD Ameritrade’s Asset Protection Guarantee.
- TD Ameritrade Institutional provides Eddy Financial LLC access to a wide range of non-propriety investment products and services that can help us serve the requirements of our clients.
- Through our relationship with TD Ameritrade Institutional, clients receive a consolidated statement reflecting investment positions and transactions.
Click here for more information about Eddy Financial and TD Ameritrade Institutional.
* As of September 2018, per “TD Ameritrade and You” informational brochure. Eddy Financial LLC and TD Ameritrade Institutional are independent and non-affiliated. TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, and a subsidiary of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation. TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Charles Schwab Corporation. TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. and The Toronto-Dominion Bank. © 2020 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Member SIPC.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and CFP® in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.